Call Today!

               815-935-1117 - Bourbonnais

815-472-2634 - Momence

twitter logo-blue facebook logo-blue Google_Plus_1C Godin Denton & Elliott P.C Attorneys at Law

Attorneys at Law

Car Accident Injured Law

Need a lawyer? Make sure you have an attorney that will aggressively fight for your rights throughout your case.

Aggressive representation

FREE initial consultations

Injured in a car accident?

Criminal charges

Have you or a loved one been charged with a criminal offense? Get the representation you need right away.

Whether you're injured in an auto accident or because of someone else's DUI, we will fight to get you the compensation you are entitled to receive.

Discuss your case during your FREE initial consultation. We'll explain your legal options for injury, DUI and more.

Your criminal lawyers Make it easy Schedule an appointment Contact us

Godin, Denton, & Elliot PC: The Personal Injury Law Firm That You Deserve

After getting into a car accident in Kankakee, Momence, or Bourbonnais, the last thing on your mind is money. Aside from stress and emotional turmoil, you have to deal with damage to your vehicle, your injuries, your claim, and numerous other issues. An auto accident injury lawyer in Illinois can help you reduce your stress and process your claim quickly.


Not certain if hiring a lawyer is the right step for you? Check out the following information before you make up your mind.


A Good Auto Injury Accident Lawyer Can Help Recuperate Your Losses


During a car accident, one of the most common losses is the damage of property. In many cases, your automobile may be heavily impaired and in some cases it may be considered a total loss.


However, before you file your claim to repair, you must determine who’s at fault:


• If you are the one who’s at fault, you must seek reimbursement through your policy


• If the other driver is a fault, you will seem reimbursement through their policy


• If you live in a no-faulty state or were the victim of a hit and run, then you will seek compensation from your insurance company


No matter which company is pursued for payment, you might find that their initial claim offer is not enough to cover your medical and auto repair or replacement expenses. If you happen to find yourself in a situation like this, you will need to employ the services of an auto accident injury lawyer to make sure that you receive the compensation that you deserve. Call Godin, Denton, & Elliot PC and put your case in the hands of a local, experienced, and-well established firm. Regardless of your legal issue, we have an attorney that will meet your needs:


• Criminal Defense Attorneys

• Drunk Driving Lawyer

• Motorcycle Accident Attorney

• Truck Accident Attorneys

• Workers Compensation Lawyers

• Slip And Fall Injury Attorney

• DUI Defense Attorney


If you are in the Kankakee, Momence, or Bourbonnais areas, our personal injury law firm is here to serve your needs. Our experienced attorneys will help you understand your rights and get you all the money you deserve.